Have fun solving these brain teasers!
The devil is in the detail 🙂
The answers are at the bottom of this page.
1. Can you find the mistake?
2. Only 1 out of 7 will get this right!
3. How many triangles can you find in the picture below?
4. Riddle: What is full of holes but still holds water?
5. Riddle: What has to be broken before you can use it?
6. Brain Teaser
7. What is the number of the occupied parking bay?
8. A woman has five cousins.
9. How many squares are in this picture?
10. Nathan has math 4 times a week.
Do you enjoy solving these puzzles? Feel free to hit the share button!
1. The word “the” is repeated twice.
3. 44 triangles of all possible sizes
6. A is the granddaughter of D
7. 87 (Flip the image upside down)
8. The name of the fifth cousin is what.
10. He doesn’t have math on Thursday.