Have fun solving these brain teasers!
The devil is in the detail.
The answers are at the bottom of this page but do take your time, there is no rush.
And don’t forget to take the brain health assessment quiz here.
1. Can you find the mistake?
2. Only 1 out of 7 will get this right!
3. How many triangles can you find in the picture below?
4. Riddle: What is full of holes but still holds water?
5. Riddle: What has to be broken before you can use it?
6. Brain Teaser
7. What is the number of the occupied parking bay?
8. A woman has five cousins…
9. How many squares are in this picture?
10. Nathan has math 4 times a week…
Do you enjoy solving these puzzles?
Please share this page and download the Brain Blaster audio book to show your support!
In this audio book, you will learn how the brain works in general, the styles related to thinking, your own personal style, and how you might train your brain to think better.
Share the ❤️on Pinterest. Just 📌 this picture on your favorite boards.
1. The word “the” is repeated twice.
3. 44 triangles of all possible sizes
6. A is the granddaughter of D
7. 87 (Flip the image upside down)
8. The name of the fifth cousin is what.
10. He doesn’t have math on Thursday.